FUCKBUCKET FRIDAY: “Is there anything sex-related that remains a mystery to you?”
Good lord, yes. Here are but a few of the things that remain mysteries. I don’t need to “solve” them, per se; I feel fine with leaving them in the realm of “other people like them” or “not important why.” I am also fine with discussing them and trying to understand them better. But they are still very much open questions in my book:
- Why do I like to age-play? It’s not something I always had, but once it clicked, it resonated hard.
- What are humiliation and degradation about? Like, why do some people like receiving that?
- Why do I currently experience no desire for anyone but my partner, when I used to just, you know, desire all over the place?
- Why do some people not like kissing?
- Really, though, what is squirt? (I say this as someone who first experienced squirting eight years ago, and intermittently since then, and it's great and all, but WHAT IS IT.)
- What is “chemistry,” from a strictly biochemical point of view? It’s some parts pheremones and brain juice and… what is this even?
- What is the difference between stingy impact and thuddy impact, and why do I and other people who are impact-play bottoms have preferences for one or the other, or perhaps both at different times?
- Why do so many cis-het dudes think that sending dick pics is an appropriate first move?
- Why do so many cis-het dudes think that stroking their dicks at women in a sex club is an appropriate first move?
- Cis-het dudes generally leading with their dicks: why?
- Why did my “switch” seemingly flip at the age of 32 and I just stopped being interested in women sexually? I’m open to the possibility that I may swing around again, but honestly, that switch was pretty abrupt and sometimes I still look back, 15 years later, and wonder WTF.
- How can some kinksters be utterly satisfied with a non-sexual scene involving their kink? (E.g. spankos just getting spanked, but no other touch and no orgasm involved.)
If you too are regularly astonished by the world of sex and kink, and you like reading my written and theatrical explorations about same, please consider becoming a patron of mine on Patreon!